What is the Little Hands Food Pouch and what do you do with it?
- The Little Hands Food Pouch is a reusable baby food pouch that parents can use to store food and feed their child with (no more frozen cubes or fussing around with freezer trays, no extra bowls and spoons, and no breakable jars).
- You can fit up to 6 oz of food in each Little Hands Food Pouch which is perfect for meals or even snack time.
- The Little Hands Food Pouch can be filled with applesauce, smoothies, fruit, grain and veggie purees, homemade baby food, yogurts, oatmeal, etc.
WASH & REPEAT
On first use, blow into the pouch via the spout. Then fill your Little Hands Food Pouch with up to 7 oz of pureed food, apple sauce, ice cream, or almost anything else!
Give the Little Hands Food Pouch to your little one and let them eat and play!
After eating, wash the pouch either by hand or in the dish washer.
Fruits and vegetables improve children's nutrition, help prevent obesity and may boost school performance.
HELP YOUR CHILD EARLY ON BY HELPING THEIR BODIES CRAVE THE CORRECT FOOD GROUPS BY MAKING SURE THAT THEY HAVE THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES WITH EVERY MEAL. THIS CAN BE DONE EASILY WITH THE USE OF THE LITTLE HANDS REUSABLE FOOD POUCH
One-half of children’s
mealtime plates should be filled with fruits and vegetables in order to
reap the benefits of the fruits and vegetables.
- Little Hands Reusable Food Pouch helps accomplish this by letting you pick what you want to feed your child. You can fill it with your own homemade purees, pre-made baby food, yogurt, applesauce, etc. You will know exactly what's in the pouch and how long it has been in there.
- The Little Hands Reusable Food Pouch is perfect for little Hands 6 months and up!
- With the easy to fill zipper top and side spout, this little pouch makes getting your children to eat their yummy fruits and vegetables easier than ever
- Children love the bright orange color of this Little Hands pouch which is great because it can be filled, washed, eaten, and refilled again and again. They are BPA free, Dishwasher safe, and Freezer safe!
- Simply fill the pouch with what ever you prefer for your Little Hands and let them eat it on their own.
- Perfect for taking to daycare, car rides, and even shopping!
Children’s growing bodies require good nutrition, and fruits
and vegetables contain a multitude of vitamins, minerals and other
Citrus fruits and strawberries are rich in immune
system-boosting vitamin C, carrots are loaded with eye-healthy vitamin A
and spinach is a good source of iron, a mineral that helps prevent
Fruits and vegetables are high in fiber, but low in fat and calories. Encouraging kids to eat fruits and vegetables instead of sugary snacks and fat-laden fast food can help children avoid obesity.
A USDA study of 3,064 kids ages 5 to 18 linked higher fruit consumption to healthier body weights.
Children with healthy diets, including high consumption of
fruits and vegetables, performed better on academic tests than children
who consumed fewer fruits and vegetables in a study published in the
April 2008 issue of the “Journal of School Health.”
A number of factors influence the academic performance of kids, but nutrition is an important contributor to better school performance, the report noted.